Eco Volt Neo series with pure sine wave technology is a best seller from the house of Luminous. It is equipped with advanced microprocessor based design, LVFC (Low voltage fast battery charging) technology, user friendly LED indications, battery selection switch for longer battery life and improved performance and many other protection features and alarms. Low harmonic distortion makes it practically noiseless and pure sine wave technology ensures protection of the connected appliances.
- Capacity- 900VA, Maximum bulb load- 756W
- Technology- Sine Wave Technology
- No of battery supported- One Battery (12V)
- LVFC technology (Low voltage Fast Charging charging) ensures full battery charging current for input voltage greater than 95V
- Adaptive battery charging control (ABCC) ensures longer battery life & higher backup time
- User friendly LED indication for checking performance of inverter battery system
- UPS Mode, output voltage is kept in range of 180V to 260V - ensuring safety of sensitive appliances such as computers. In Eco Mode, voltage range is extended thereby reducing battery usage.
- Advanced Micro processor design ensures reliable & quick switchover from mains to inverter & vice versa (less than 15 Ms)
- Higher battery charging current ensures faster battery recharge enabling optimum battery capacity during next power cut
- Equipped with over charging, overload, short circuit & over temperature protections & low battery, switch over, overload alarm
- Supports all battery types Tubular, SMF Flat plate & local (80Ah - 250Ah)
What's in the box?
1N Inverter, 1N Warranty card
Dimensions (in cm)
27.5 x 26.2 x 12.0
Max Charging Current(in Amp)
No. of Batteries Supported
Eco Mode Voltage Operation
85 - 290 VAC
UPS Mode Voltage Operation
180 - 265 VAC
Change over time (Milli Sec)
Net Weight(In Kg)
9.5 ± 3%
"24 Months (For detailed terms and conditions of warranty please refer to the warranty card supplied along with the product”) For product installation and usage details refer to the product Manual downloadable by scanning the QR code on the front panel of inverter using any QR code scanner App"