APC Smart UPS 1000VA | SRC1KI-IN | Built in Battery (4.5AH X 6 Nos)
Click Image for Gallery
Smart-UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
- Automatic internal bypassSupplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Scalable runtimeAllows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- InfraStruXure Manager CompatibleEnables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Predicitive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Flash upgradeable firmwareInstall maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Plug-and-Play external batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leaderProvides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility.Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
|Nominal Input Voltage||230V|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Input Connections||India 3-pin 6A|
|Cord Length||1.52 meters|
|Output Power Capacity||800 Watts / 1000 VA|
|Nominal Output Voltage||230V|
|Output Frequency (sync to mains)||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz user adjustable +/- 0.1|
|Output Connections||(4) India 3-pin 6A (Battery Backup)|
|Batteries & Runtime|
|Battery Type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof|
|Typical recharge tim||7.40 hour(s)|
|Communications & Management|
|Control panel||Multi-function LCD status and control console|
|Audible Alarm||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm|
|Surge Protection and Filtering|
|Surge energy rating||680 Joules|
|Maximum Height||301.00 mm|
|Maximum Width||114.00 mm|
|Maximum Depth||382.00 mm|
|Net Weight||11.35 KG|
|Shipping Weight||12.77 KG|
|Shipping Height||381.00 mm|
|Shipping Width||229.00 mm|
|Shipping Depth||483.00 mm|
|Operating Environment||0 - 40 A°C|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0 - 95%|
|Operating Elevation||0-3000 meters|
|Storage Temperature||-5 - 45A°C|
|Storage Relative Humidity||0 - 95%|
|Storage Elevation||0-15000 meters|
|Sustainable Offer Status|
|REACH||REACH: Contains No SVHCs|
|In The Box|
|In The Box||SRC1KI-IN UPS|
|Warranty||2 years Manufacturer Warranty|
|Support||Toll Free Number :1800 4254 272/ 1800 103 0011|